BRUT PRO FIRST STAGE:
• Tee – shaped design reduces regulator profile when mounted on tank minimizing opportunity to make contact with the back of the head.
• Balanced- piston delivers ample air volume at stable intermediate pressure to the second stage over a wide range of supply pressures.
• Spring chamber is environmentally sealed to maintain cleanliness reducing the effects of corrosion and contamination. This contributes to uniform high performance as the regulator is used.
• Dry-sealed first stage uses no liquids or gels that can leak or add to service costs.
• Four LP ports and two HP ports for more options for ideal hose positioning.
BRUT PRO SECOND STAGE:
• Pneumatically balanced 2nd stage – The pneumatically balanced regulator ensures you get the same amount of air delivery whether you are at 3,000 psi or 500 psi, improving the diving experience.
• Single valve tube construction – The single construction creates a precise channel for the valve to operate.
• Co-Molded mouthpiece – The large co-molded mouthpiece uses two different silicone compounds and colors to reduce jaw fatigue.